Tilbury Lodge- bed and breakfast (B&B) accommodation in Oxford
Award winning boutique
accommodation in Oxford
The best B&B by far
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is situated close to Tilbury Lodge or within easy access?
- Public transport - every 10min to the heart of Oxford
Restaurants and pubs in walking distance
Westminster College and Said Business School
Historic village of Cumnor
Hinksey Heights golf centre - www.oxford-golf.co.uk
Easy access to the ring road (M40 and A34)
- 2. What time can we check in?
- In order for us to maintain our high standards in housekeeping and for the comfort of all guests, our check-in time is between 2pm and 9pm.
- If you require a different check-in time or want to drop off your bags, please let us know.
- 3. Do you have parking?
- We have ample off-street parking. It is advisable to leave your car at Tilbury Lodge and walk or catch the bus into town. The bus stop is within a 5 minute walk.
- 4. Breakfast
- In order to strike a balance between guests leaving early and those having a lie-in, breakfast is served from 8am – 9am during the week and from 8:30am – 9:30am at weekends.
If the above times are not suitable we will gladly prepare you a breakfast tray.
- 5. Comments from the Hotel Inspector!
- "Excellent standard of housekeeping."
- "Rooms of a good size for ease of use."
- "Attention to detail in all rooms."
- "Caring owners ensure hospitality levels match the overall comfort of the accommodation."