Location / Directions
- Exit the M40 at junction 9
- Travel on the A34 towards Oxford
- Exit the A34 at the Botley interchange (A420)
- At the traffic lights (McDonalds), turn right into Botley Road / Westway
- Pass Elms Parade shopping centre on your left
- Turn first right into Eynsham Road (B4044)
- First right into Tilbury Lane
Train / Gloucester Green Bus Station
From opposite the train station you can catch the number 4C or S1 bus.
From Gloucester Green , walk out to George street at catch the S1.
Ask the driver to let you off at the first stop on Eynsham Road (Tilbury Lane bus stop). We recommend that on your day of arrival when you have luggage it is best to take a taxi to Tilbury Lodge.
Arriving by plane from Heathrow or Gatwick
The fastest way is to take the 'Express' to Oxford.
Coaches depart from the 'Central Bus Station' between terminals 1, 2 and 3.
On arrival at Gloucester Green Bus Station in Oxford you can take a taxi to Tilbury Lodge.
- 51 / 45 / 5 " North
- 1 / 18 / 15 " West
- Altitude 220ft