Rates and Tariff
Room rates from:
|Single occupancy in a double||£70.00 - £85.00|
|Double||£90.00 - £100.00|
|King-size||£95.00 - £140.00|
|Twin||£95.00 - £150.00|
Maximum occupancy per room is 2 people.
We are a non-smoking establishment.
Special rates available if staying four or more consecutive nights.
Terms and Conditions
- In order to make a booking we require a contact number, estimate check-in time, a credit card number and details to secure the booking. We don't debit your card unless you fail to arrive in terms of our policy
- Reception is open from 9:30am until 9pm or email us anytime
- We have a 72 hour cancellation policy and reserve the right to charge the full rate for any nights which are not sold if you cancel within this period. Cancellations must be made by 2pm, 72 hours prior to you arrival date. We advise all guests to have travel insurance
- As we are situated in a tranquil part of Oxford and the ambience is one of peace and quiet. If you are coming to Oxford for an all night party then it is best to book at another establishment. We don’t want our guests disturbed!
- Our check-in time is from 2pm to 9pm and we reserve the right to refuse check-in after 9pm unless you are delayed in circumstances beyond your control. Please phone us if you are delayed. If we receive no notification, we will assume you no longer require the room and will cancel it in terms of our conditions. We are situated in a quiet part of Oxford and don’t want our guests disturbed with late arrivals.
- In order for us to maintain our high standards in housekeeping, check-in is from 2pm. If you require an earlier arrival time, please let us know and we will try assist
- Guests that fail to show on date of check-in and fail to inform us within our reception hours, will be subject to FULL CHARGE of the entire booking, and their remaining booking cancelled
- For all bookings of 3 or more rooms we require a non refundable deposit of £50.00. This is an exception to our 72 hour cancellation policy
- As a small establishment a surcharge reflecting the cost of the transaction is applied to all payments by cards so you might prefer to pay by cash or cheque. We only accept Visa and Master cards.
- Please look at FAQ for our breakfast times. If our breakfast times are not suitable we will gladly give you a breakfast tray.
- We are happy to accommodate children of 10 years and above. Please note we are not baby and toddler friendly and therefore can’t accommodate young children.
- We regret that we are unable to host pets
- Smoking is not permitted in any part of the establishment
- All vehicles and bicycles parked at Tilbury Lodge are done so at Guests own risk. Tilbury Lodge will not be held liable for any damage or theft
- Upon check -out all rooms are inspected. Should there be anything missing or damaged we reserve the right to debit the credit card given to secure the booking
- Tilbury Lodge and its employees will not be held liable for any loss or injury to guests due to negligence or any other causes whatsoever
- Rates are subject to change without notice
- We have the right to protect our online reputation and respond to any untrue and defamatory statements. In doing so we reserve the right to identify the person and to recover all our legal costs.